Web Developer and IT technical support at CERN
Passionate about learning, trouble-shooting and finding solutions that either can work on a new or existing idea, to improve on quality and workflows of the organization.
Holds a bachelor degree in Informatics from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology(NTNU). And has a former background in business administration, management, sales and customer support from Norway.
2016 – 2017: Web developer and IT Technical support, CERN
- Thesis on Room Control Interface for S’Cool LAB.
- Graduated with 212,5 Credit Points in Informatics within 3 years (Normal credit points: 180).
- Won 2. Place on CERN Photography Competition in Category “People”, 2017.
2014: Sales representive, NetCom (Since 2016: Telia)
- 1.st place on the yearly sales competition.
- Awarded twice as the best seller monthly.
2009 – 2013: General Manager, Szechuan Restaurant AS
5 years experiences in management, the business expanded into new chains: from a family business to corporate.
- Recruitment, training and lead multiple teams of total 20 people in different sections, their contribution were important for success in expanding into new markets.
- Planning, sourcing and coordination of purchases on computing and communication systems using new technology in networking and VoIP. The final setup contributed to improved efficient work routines and cost saving to at least 40% of the original total cost.
- Being the main contact point in communication gave me opportunity in establishing new networking channels for suppliers in sponsorships and partnerships.
- Established new marketing channels online: Websites and content management, b2b newsletters and social media (Facebook).
Past volunteer experiences
- Voxxed Days at CERN
- Google Visit: Internation Women’s Week with WIT Community at CERN. Assisted the steering committee as one of the main contact points to Google in Zürich. Details of the event here.
Other activities outside CERN
- Participant of the Port Hackathon at CERN 2017: Challenge Pier23.
- 06.2017 – 10.2017: Bible App for Kids translations from English to Norwegian using Smartling. (By YouVersion and OneHope)
- Autumn 2016 – Spring 2017: Member of Student Reference groups in quality assurance of education. Together with the course coordinator, we evaluate certain informatics courses which is currently offered on NTNU as an e-learning course.
- 2015 – : Android mobile app tester for The Bible App by YouVersion.
Find me elsewhere: